# AlmaLinux Wiki
AlmaLinux (opens new window) is an Open Source and forever-free enterprise Linux distribution, governed and driven by the community, focused on long-term stability and a robust production grade platform. AlmaLinux OS is 1:1 binary comptible with RHEL®. The AlmaLinux OS Foundation was established as a 501(c)(6) non-profit to steward ownership and governance of the project and it's founding grant was provided by the team behind CloudLinux OS (opens new window) and several other sponsors (listed on the website) have joined this effort as well.
# Quick Links & Resources
- almalinux.org (opens new window) - Official Web Site
- blog.almalinux.org (opens new window) - Blog
- forums.almalinux.org (opens new window) - Forums
- bugs.almalinux.org (opens new window) - Bug Tracker
- chat.almalinux.org (opens new window) - Mattermost Community Chat
- Libera Chat IRC (opens new window) - IRC Real Time Chat
- reddit.com/r/AlmaLinux (opens new window) - Reddit Community
- repo.almalinux.org (opens new window) - Public Package Repository
- Cloud Images (and Sources) for AWS, Google Cloud, Generic/Cloud-Init, LXC/LXD
- Container Images:
- hub.docker.com/_/almalinux (opens new window) - AlmaLinux official images on Docker Hub
- quay.io/repository/almalinux/almalinux (opens new window) - AlmaLinux official images on Quay.io
- Vagrant Boxes:
- app.vagrantup.com/almalinux (opens new window) - AlmaLinux on Vagrant Cloud
# Transparency Statement
- We strive to be community owned and transparent, here is our progress toward that goal.
- Minutes from the meetings of the board of directors
This Wiki content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (opens new window).