# AlmaLinux Wiki
AlmaLinux (opens new window) is an Open Source and forever-free enterprise Linux distribution, governed and driven by the community, focused on long-term stability and a robust production grade platform. AlmaLinux OS is 1:1 binary compatible with RHEL®. The AlmaLinux OS Foundation was established as a 501(c)(6) non-profit to steward ownership and governance of the project. Current membership includes Platinum members Codenotary (opens new window) and CloudLinux (opens new window), Gold member Sine Nomine Associates (SNA) (opens new window), and Silver members AMD (opens new window), BlackHOST (opens new window), and KnownHost (opens new window).
- almalinux.org - Official Web Site
- blog.almalinux.org - Blog
- forums.almalinux.org - Forums
- bugs.almalinux.org - Bug Tracker
- lists.almalinux.org - Mailing Lists
- chat.almalinux.org - Mattermost Community Chat
- Libera Chat IRC - IRC Real Time Chat
- reddit.com/r/AlmaLinux - Reddit Community
- repo.almalinux.org - Public Package Repository
- Cloud Images (and Sources) for AWS, Google Cloud, Generic/Cloud-Init, LXC/LXD
- Container Images:
- Vagrant Boxes:
- app.vagrantup.com/almalinux - AlmaLinux on Vagrant Cloud
# Transparency Statement
- We are community-owned, which requires transparency. Here is our progress toward that goal.
- Minutes from the meetings of the board of directors
This Wiki content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (opens new window).