# Live Media SIG
The Live Media Team is responsible for AlmaLinux OS Live Media.
# How to Join
Joining is easy! You can show up to a meeting, pick up an issue from the list by assigning it to yourself, or ask questions in chat! Not every contributor wants to be a part of the SIG, but if you do, joining is simple.
Where we chat
The Live Media SIG uses the SIG/LiveMedia (opens new window) chat channel for communication.
Where and when we meet
We do not currently hold regular meetings, but work asynchronously in mattermost to accomplish our goals.
# Activities, projects, and deliverables
- ISO images download link: repo.almalinux.org/almalinux/8/live/x86_64 (opens new window).
- Build scripts and configuration files: AlmaLinux/sig-livemedia (opens new window).
# Help wanted
- Technical writers for working on documentation.
- Design and automate test scenarios.
If you can help, please join us at Live Media SIG on Mattermost (opens new window)
# SIG members
- Eduard Abdullin - Works on Live Media build scripts and configuration files.
- Elkhan Mammadli - Works on Live Media build scripts and automation.
- Andrew Lukoshko - The AlmaLinux OS Architect.