# Infrastructure SIG
The infrastructure team is responsible for maintaining the servers and services that keep AlmaLinux online and accessible to end users.
# How to Join
Joining is easy! You can show up to a meeting, pick up an issue from the list by assigning it to yourself, or ask questions in chat! Not every contributor wants to be a part of the SIG, but if you do, joining is simple.
Where we chat
Where and when we meet
We don't currently hold regular meetings, but work asynchronously in mattermost to accomplish our goals.
# Activities, projects, and deliverables
- Mirror infrastructure: AlmaLinux/mirrors (opens new window)
- Official mirrors:
- Mattermost Chat (opens new window)
- Mailing Lists (opens new window)
- Infrastructure Monitoring System (Zabbix)
- Servers/basic infrastructure for all other services including but not limited to:
# Help wanted
- Building Ansible playbooks for maintaining internal infrastructure.
- much, much more.
If you would like to help, please join us at Infrastructure channel (opens new window)
# SIG members
- Jonathan Wright - Infrastructure Team Lead
- Andrew Lukoshko - AlmaLinux OS Architect
- Darya Malyavkina - The director of release engineering at CloudLinux Inc. (opens new window), coordinates the company efforts on the AlmaLinux OS development and support.
- Stepan Oksanichenko - Package Evolution Service & Mirror Service Developer
- Elkhan Mammadli - AlmaLinux OS Cloud Engineer, Cloud & Virt Team Lead
- Vasiliy Kleschov - Build System Team Lead
- Cody Robertson