# Build System SIG
The Build System Team is responsible for automating processes of building distribution and packages, testing packages, signing packages, and releasing them to public repositories.
The Build System SIG uses the SIG/Build System (opens new window) chat channel for communication.
- Build System project's documentation and issue tracker (opens new window)
- Build System Web-Server (opens new window)
- Build System Build Node (opens new window)
- Build System Test System (opens new window)
- Build System Frontend (opens new window)
# Help wanted:
- Add OpenStack backend driver support.
- Improve OpenNebula backend driver support.
- Add Azure backend driver support.
- Improve ability to delete a build.
- Add support for external test projects.
# SIG Members:
- Darya Malyavkina - The director of release engineering at CloudLinux Inc. (opens new window), coordinates the company efforts on the AlmaLinux OS development and support.
- Vasily Kleschov - Build System Team Lead.
- Javier Hernández Antúnez - The software developer engineer.
- Stepan Oksanichenko - The software developer and automation engineer.
- Daniil Anfimov - The software developer engineer.
- Maksim Petuhov - The UI designer.