# Migration SIG
The Migration team is responsible for migration from RHEL8 derivatives to AlmaLinux OS, including documentation and upgrades.
Migration from CentOS 7 to RHEL8 derivatives such as AlmaLinux, CentOS, EuroLinux, Rocky, Oracle is also in the Migration Team's duties.
The Migration SIG uses the SIG/Migration (opens new window) chat channel for communication.
- AlmaLinux Leapp patches at: AlmaLinux/leapp-repository (opens new window). Consider this is not a separated forked project. There will be a pull request to the original repository (opens new window) as soon as everything is ready.
- Static data files for Leapp utility: AlmaLinux/leapp-data (opens new window)
- Package Evolution Service: pes.almalinux.org (opens new window)
# Help wanted
- Testing various configurations
- Developing scripts for populating unsupported kernel modules and pci ids lists
- Feedback and bug reports
If you can help, please join us at Migration SIG on Mattermost (opens new window).
# SIG members
Stepan Oksanichenko - Package Evolution Service developer.
Andrew Lukoshko - The AlmaLinux OS Architect.